Monday, September 06, 2004 @ 5:53:00 PM
sigh sigh sigh.......i hate holidays!only some days thou..like?today.
I HATE TUITION!!!!!!!!!!!I ABSOLUTELY DETEST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
had sch frm 8am-1030am today....only 5 pathetic ppl turned up.but i prefer it this way..wahaha
went hougang mall w marble..wanted to buy shoes,straightner n wallet.only ended up w straightner.boohoo..
welll im gg to get my converse shoes soon.....
reached home arnd 12 gg to 1pm..tried out the straightner..very good!excellent!wahahahaha
tuition at 2..stopped at wrong stop.can u believe it??!?!i took it duno how many times still wrong stop?!?!?walked all the way back to the correct stop,luckily only one stop.ha ha was still early.
tuition was till 5+..gawddddd i tot i was gg to die of hunger..i only had a few mouths of fresh milk,a sweet,a sour plum frm morning till now..boohoo..tmr's tuition is at 4pm!!!till abt 6 or 7pm!!!!i dun wanna go anymore!!!!I AM GOING TO STOP TUITION!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHH ITS KILLIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newer Posts
Older Posts