Saturday, December 10, 2005 @ 6:52:00 PM
can someone sponsor me to a full body checkup?
michelle tan was telling me about donating blood. i think i can't do that. because i believe every part of my body is spoilt!
incident 1:i was taking haw flakes (san za) from the kitchen. my heart started aching. i told me mother "i think i have heart attack 100 times already i also dunno"

guess what i did. i proceeded to the living room, continued eating my haw flakes and watch tv.
incident 2:i was eating lemon slices. my lungs started to hurt.
i continued eating my lemon slices and watching tv.
incident 3:i was watching tv. suddenly my lungs hurt. one sharp pang. i continued watching tv.
incident 4:i was in school standing somewhere in the canteen talking to my friends. suddenly my lungs hurt. i told my friend. she laughed at me!! is that really that funny?

these are the most recent incidents. lol my kidneys also hurt sometimes. THOUGH I STUDY SUB BIOLOY, I KNOW WHERE ARE MY INTERNAL ORGANS!

sheesh.
"I had four buscuits, and I ate one. Then I only had three!"
Newer Posts
Older Posts