Monday, December 26, 2005 @ 12:15:00 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

It's finally Christmas time! Soon, it'll be New Year, and Chinese New Year!

My one week
holiday project week

has finally arrived. AND i need to do some serious shopping! I need shoes. But my feet are too small!!

Most of the shoes i want are too big for me! WHY!!!

Tests ended last Thursday. Went towning on Friday. Reached at 12pm and left at 11pm!! Nearly 12 hours in town!

Met Mabeline and her feisty friends that laugh so damn loudly! Quite embarrassing. LOL
Kbox-ing

on Christmas eve! All smellies members were present! What a place to spend Christmas eve.
And today, spent the entire day just lazin' around watching tv and falling asleep when I feel like it!

Lastly, although it's project week, i'm so busy from Wednesday till Saturday! Not cause of projects but enjoyin' muhself.

I'm lovin' it!
Newer Posts
Older Posts