Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 8:32:00 PM
Wedding
My paternal eldest cousin got married last night. Finally, I got to attend a wedding! Finally a cousin of mine got married! She's 27 this year, and it's considered young nowadays to be married. I told my mom, I wanna get married by 24. Which is in FOUR years! Weeowee~
Here's my pretty cousin, all dolled up. I love weddings!
Me, Sister and CousinBefore the dinner started, my sister and I were talking about her dream wedding. The speakers for the night came on stage and both my sister and I asked out, "who will she get to speak for her wedding?" HAHA Guess!
ME! WAHAHA
Okay, for MY wedding, I will get Caryn Tan WY, aka Siao Zha Bor. Self entertainment, self high, self everything. Honoured Wan Yong?
I had 4 glasses of red wine ONLY. When I told 2 people about this, they both suggested the same thing. I should have asked for one bottle and I can refill on my own. OKOK. The effects on alcoholism is taking its toll on my body (Short term memory), I
need to drink less.
Last but not least, I am damn proud of my hair. Few people asked if I did my hair at a salon. Woo~ This photo is taken after the dinner, so it's a tad untidy. Nonetheless, I'm still proud of it!

Toodles. Time to
prepare to mug.
Labels: Happyism
Newer Posts
Older Posts