Saturday, November 01, 2008 @ 11:43:00 PM
Halloween
A beautiful moment,
The gentle touch,Most desired words,A delicate glance,The sweetest period,Forever remembered.It was halloween last night. First time ever I "dressed up" and went out to celebrate. I dug out whatever I had, and became a normal-Japanese-school-girl. Knee socks with mary janes, my shortest skirt and a maroon ribbon tied at the collar of my white blouse. I was just a more than normal person walking down Orchard Road.
Serena and gang earlier in the night, at Sakae Sushi (again - 2nd Saturday consecutively).
Headed to
Zouk, but by the time Mabeline and friends reached, Full House. Damn. Changed location to
The Arena. The music was great, the drinks were a knock off and the Indian man who touched me deserves to get his hand chopped.
Kudos to those who bothered to make costumes and dressed up for the night.
Had a jug of cranberry vodka and Champagne. Haha, really, pop champagne. =D
Great night, well spent.
Made Tofu Cheesecake today, with
Order from Mr. Chaw. Tsk. A list of ingredients without instructions. Turned out better than expected. He's a great dish washer, except a tad too slow.
This is how I spent my Friday night and Saturday. Happy Sunday to all!
(Pictures from last night will be uploaded as soon as I get them! HINT: MABELINE AND SERENA)
"I miss u".
Smile crept up.
Heart warmed.
Me too.
Labels: Happyism, Party
Newer Posts
Older Posts