Saturday, January 31, 2009 @ 2:08:00 AM
Chinese New Year
I am a steamboat fanatic. I LOVE steamboat. But steamboat for the 2nd time in a month just isn't the way it should be. I have steamboat again next week, and I'm pretty much dreading it.
CNY is somewhat over for me since the first day. Collection of angbaos, meeting cousins whom I meet once a year, getting complains about what I wore, rotting till night, and absolutely no gambling. It's not CNY if there's no gambling!
I doubt I can gamble this year though, I seem to lose a lot.
AND OMG! I bought Crocs. I still can't believe I spent near $60 on Crocs. Please stab me.
***
The questions rope me like a noose; I don't have the right answers. The details of her are indelibly inked on my heart; the sound of her voice when she calls my name; the smell of perfume mixed with her freshly washed shirt; her teeth when she laughs at my sillyness. My hand slid into hers. It felt so natural, like it was the way things are supposed to be. I breathed into the familiar scent of her neck, and wished for time to be stopped.
Newer Posts
Older Posts