Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 11:48:00 PM
Fright Night
Recently I have been religiously reading this thread on ghostly tales. Personal encounters, friend's encounters, stories, you name it. I have been reading it day and night, night and day, day and night; when I wake till I leave for school and when I get home till I sleep.
Yes, my addiction. Cheap thrill. No, Free thrill. Scaring myself for nothing.
This afternoon, as usual I was reading the thread till I almost didn't want to leave for school. I reluctantly got up and prepared. As I prepared, I was having the spooks due to the aftermath of the reading. Got my keys, plugged in my earphones and opened the front door.
AND I GOT THE SHOCK OF THIS YEAR.TMD. My facial expression was twisted and I let out a loud
"WOAH!"My sister's boyfriend was standing at the door.
Bloody hell! He then asked, "Wah, what happened?"
Scared the shit out of me.
It's 11.55PM now, I was reading the thread before I started this. AND!! I have not showered. Oh great. I am very spooked now.
Labels: Lunaticism
Newer Posts
Older Posts