Monday, September 07, 2009 @ 7:18:00 PM
GEL NAILS!
Yes I tried it in Hong Kong, just because most of the girls there have it. But my initial intention was only to do a manicure but due to miscommunication, I had gel nails done.

The girl FILED my cuticles instead of cutting it! And it's fucking painful! I kept twitching cause I don't know how to tell her it's pain. One of my finger even bled! Why do I always get wounded during manicures.
Close up of the manicurist's nail. It's scary!

Some designs they have. (You can click to enlarge it.)
Only after awhile did I realise I was doing gel nails. Too late....... Paint, UV light, paint, UV light. *yawns*
Ended up with:

A 3d flower cause I wanted to try.

All for HKD$348, which is lesser than S$70. It's about $120 for gel alone in Singapore.
Can you find such deals in Singapore..?
The removal alone is already approximately $50. it's damn sturdy. I can bend wires and it doesn't chip of break! Wonderful. It's because it's very thick due to the many layers. I can't pick up paper or hair or whatsoever.
Need to find a cheap removal now... *yawn*
Newer Posts
Older Posts