Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 1:56:00 AM
Minis and more minis
I've been veryyy veryyy addicted to polymer clay these few days. I just keep thinking about it! When I'm too bored (and too late at night), I research how to sculpture. When I am free and at home, I just play with CLAYYYYYYYYY!!
My recent
masterpieces clays. I'm just a novice, so they are still not up to standard.


Presenting Mr. Chaw's masterpiece! (This is about the only one he did and he's very proud of it). That's glow in the dark glitter. So we switched off the lights and he was going "it's glowing!!" -_-

"Must look at the sides!"


This is my childhood cake. It was my favourite cake, and it's so damn difficult to find it nowadays.



(The choc waffle stick fell off a few days later. Shit).


I know the watermelon looks weird and the box is out of shape.... I tried............................ But the main thing is the salmon sashimi!

Latest master piece, wedding cake! I can't bear to cut it yet, cause my blade isn't sharp enough; the clay will smudge. But it's sponge cake with white cream inside. Awwww..
Yeah, my new addiction. Anyone willing to sponsor more clay, a blade, glaze and glue? It's an expensive hobby. *Stabs heart and dies*
Oh oh my latest masterpiece is the lemon!! After 342934 failed attempts I finally made a lemon cane (it's a stick of lemon, small enough to put on your cakes).

Yeah, that. I know the edges are smudged, but my blade isn't sharp enough even after sharpening it.
I tried making an orange cane, but failed cause Sculpey clay is soo much softer than Fimo clay, so it wont cut properly. Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. I can ramble on about clay the whole night long, but you probably won't read it.
CLAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Labels: Art, Lunaticism, Peektures
Newer Posts
Older Posts