Sunday, January 08, 2006 @ 1:06:00 PM
8 days into year 2006
It has only been 8 days. And it's the worst 8 days in the year.

(Acutally the 1st two were okay)
In these 8 days,
- I fell sick. A bad cough and sore throat.

Hopefully it won't get any worse. (etc,a flu)
- I ACTUALLY SAW THE DATE OF SUBMISSION FOR A PROJECT WRONGLY!!

I saw it as 16 January. Turns out to be 5 January. And I happily thought that I got so much time to do, spent the time in the bus on the morning of 5th January thinking of what else to do.

(I really looked forward to this project!Fashion!!) Luckily I spent a few hours the night before doing a part of it AND luckily cause I wanna show off

so I brought it to school the next day. If not I would have died very badly.


I was having lunch when a friend called me and told the the deadline was today. I had a stomachache almost immediately. Started panicking when i couldn't find any A3 black mounting board in the pathetic bookstore.

Rushed the whole project out in 4 hours. Such sloppish work. I HATE MY SOTONG BRAIN!
- I was given a part to do for a project that I didn't even research on!

Means I had to start from scratch (not really scratch. I had some information. Probably about half a A4 page) and finish by the next day.
- They stopped showing Spongebob Squarepants on Kids Central!!
- I really hate my project group. Cause I
hate last minute work.

I think this is it. Would someone make my year better by giving me

this? SO GORGEOUS! A white Motorola Razr V3. Drools 
And this?

A white Casio Exlim Card S500. Drools even more. 

AND AND THIS?? A white Ipod Nano!!!
I don't know why, but I dig white gadgets. 
o my love, will you not leave me
for thy has risen to love once again
Newer Posts
Older Posts