Tuesday, July 10, 2007 @ 11:52:00 PM
Serious mood swings. I don't think it's caused by PMS.
I thought life would get better. One moment I would be happy like crazy, and the other, I would feel like a piece of shit.
I used to have suicidal thoughts. I thought they had left me forever. Guess they are back to haunt me. But I regret to say, I lack the courage. If not, I would be long gone.
Please Rest In Peace Yeo Qin Ning. I will pray for you if I am free.
***Would you be happier without me?
Since I caused you so much displeasure
I wanted to say
I give you the choice.
To choose your life.
To live happily.But I cannot. I am afraid of what I would hear.
What else can I do, except do what I always do.
I am sorry for giving you unhappiness
Cause that's what I am.
I give people pain. I add pain to myself and others.
Newer Posts
Older Posts