Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 9:23:00 PM
Mahjong is no longer a curse
So, it was "overnight" mahjong-ing last night at Mabeline's house. But Lim Pei Rong has to have fever and sore throat so it was changed to late night mahjong-ing.
I didn't lose any money! Surprise surprise. I am usually the
BIGGEST loser. HAHA! I
supposedly won 25 cents but Lim Pei swallowed my money saying it's
25 cents only what! But ya
lah I don't really care also.
Lim Pei went home at 12+am while Siying and I stayed over at Mabeline's
hot stuffy room with her fan blowing at my feet the entire night.
And her complaining that I took up alot of space. Don't complain. You brought it upon yourself by not allowing me to leave. Tsk!
Seoul Garden-ing today. Ate and ate till I nearly
exploded. Oh god, I am supposed to be dieting. I survived on one meal today. No Whee.
I am depressed cause of SIP
and
I am waiting. For you.
[Edit]I bought a Mango Cardigan today! It was the one I wanted ages back. It was retailing for $75 and I got it for $37! WHEE!
Yay for GSS! But it is too big for me, but who cares!
WHEE!and
OH MY GOD. I AM SUPER FREAKED.
After bathing, I went to the kitchen and i smelt gas. I realised that one of the stove-thingy-switches was turned on to the max.
(My stove got abit of problem, the fire doesn't come out, we do it manually.)So I told my mom
"You didn't off the gas just now."
"What? Which one?!"
"This one" Points to the 2nd one
"But I didn't use this at all!"
AND this is
not the 1st time it happened!
OH MY GOD.When I was washing the clothes
(in the kitchen toilet) , I kept hearing
"tok...........tok........" (the sound of something hitting something)
I kept turning back to look. I was bloody freaked kay. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. I want company for tonight! Oh shit.
[/Edit]
Newer Posts
Older Posts