Tuesday, June 19, 2007 @ 12:20:00 PM
Well, Hello world!
Okay, it's exactly 12:20PM now and I am at someone's house and someone is giving tuition and I am here, blogging. "This one plus this one......... JUST NOW WHAT!!"
(Actually there was more to the conversation, just that I can't hear y'know. I bet you know.)I would not want a tuition teacher like that. I think I'll just pee in my pants when he shouts at me. =/
Actually I have nothing much to blog about other than sucky SIP. But I'm sure everyone is sick of hearing me complain.
So I shall move on to how broke I am and yet I still spend money like there is no tomorrow. ACTUALLY, what if there is NO TOMORROW? Won't you regret not spending your money? Buying your favourite Chloe bag. (HAHA) to eating at the highest end restaurant. OKAY. Enough about this, it also bores me. I seriously have nothing to do
lah.
Newer Posts
Older Posts