Friday, October 26, 2007 @ 11:05:00 PM
Breathe
Breathe, just Breathe
Take in a huge gulp of air
Let it fill your compressed lungs
Breathe, just Breathe
*
Life has been pretty
mundane lately. It just consists of crawling up in the wee hours, stoning for the entire day and going home. And if
I'm lucky, I might get some unpredicted happiness.
One thing to add, my necklace my mom gave me as a birthday present broke. I brought it back to Lee Hwa, they bent the hook back, but it can never be mended.
Thank you very much,
for standing by me when I needed someone the most
for enduring my nonsense
for curing my lonliness
I do not understand some things, I tried, I really tried, but to no avail. Patience they say, to plant a flowering tree, and of course a green finger. Water it, sing some songs, talk to it, love it and the seedling will grow.
It hurts, it really hurts.
Newer Posts
Older Posts