Saturday, October 06, 2007 @ 6:05:00 PM
FRY-day.
Friday started off quite badly. I left house without my watch which made me feel uncomfortable and that I left some part of myself behind. I was late for work, by a
whopping 20 minutes.My supervisor informed me that she's taken half day off, which means I will have absolutely
nothing to do when she leaves until someone gives me work. (I made a point to ask her for everything she can give me before she left, and there wasn't a lot.)
After stoning for quite a bit, I decided to ask my senior manager. He has the
I-can't-be-bothered-with-planktons look. He has nothing to give me either so I asked about amendments to the list I was supposed to do for him (which was total crap cause I had already finished it the day before). When I was happy to be back sitting at
my the desk, I was asked to photocopy a
WHOLE stack of files.
I had to use another department's photocopier.
1) It's freaking slow
2) It keeps jamming
3) Because it's slow, I am deemed to be slow too. Fuck.
4) It moans when I it has been used too much
I understand why is it moaning when it's not supposed to do all these work.
For two hours, I stood at the moaning photocopier embarrassing myself by torturing it and cursing and swearing out loud unknowingly when the papers get jammed.
FINALLY at 5.30pm, it was time for my long awaited haircut. I told AH PEI the wrong exit and she smartly took it for real.
INTERNATIONAL AND CAPITAL VEY DIFFERENT OKAY? We walked under the blistering sun and my blistered toes from a very pretty but painful shoe worn 2 days ago.
CHOPPED OFF MY NOT VERY LONG LOCKS ONCE AGAIN.
"Nice?”
"Like no difference"
"Really?" looks in mirror but can't see a shit
"Why?" asked the hairstylist
"They said got no difference" I replied
"Oh, you wanna cut shorter?"
"Okay"
Cut cut cut and holds up mirror for me to look
"AH! So short!"Basically it's the shortest I have gone in my entire life.
We had a bad dinner at Indulgz. The best for me was the lychee liquor thick shake, which tasted like lychee milk tea. $33 gone down the drain. WEE~
The decision has been made, but not by me.
You saved me from hell, but please place me in heaven.
It's probably just me.
I'm hopeless.
Newer Posts
Older Posts