Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 12:17:00 AM
Misc
If one day someone you loved tells you that you are loved no longer, what can you do? Nothing because that answer will tear your little house into a million tiny pieces. Nothing because this castle you have built to house this love has been destroyed by the very hands of those you loved.
Two years ago, I was a girl with dreams, not exactly filled with hope but not hopeless. There were many desires but I couldn’t achieve due to Ms. Coward. So after two years of unexpected hope mixed with occasional happiness and then thrown into turmoil and pain, I have evolved into me. I did whatever I wanted, I ate whatever I wanted and I drank whenever I could. You could judge me for whomever your eyes laid upon or you could judge after conversing with this human. I will not tell you not to judge, because everyone will judge regardless of whatever they say.
And then there’s this insatiable need for happiness. What is happiness?
hap•pi•ness –noun
1. the quality or state of being happy.
2. good fortune; pleasure; contentment; joy.
I guess to me, happiness is a feeling without melancholy. I used to think it’s really too greedy to ask for happiness, so I’d ask for less pain. In a world without pain would do much more good than a world with happiness.
When you see people absorbed in their happiness and there’s this sour tangy feeling to wish that you could see no more because you don’t want them to have what you don’t.
Because this is unhappiness.
Newer Posts
Older Posts