Monday, December 31, 2007 @ 2:35:00 PM
I love you. Just thought you should know.
Two Thousand and Eight in a few hours.
It is a new beginning, and also the beginning of an end.
I am grateful for the many things in my life: - friends and family which make up majority of my life, and not being physically disabled.
But I'm sure these all will not last be forever. There will be a day where the unspoken will happen.
Update on my health:The usual giddiness and the pain. Some part between my spine and ribs hurt on a frequent basis nowadays. That piercing, throbbing pain that refuses to fade, that pain that reminds you that there's more to life and that there are more things that have to be done before this short journey is completed.
As usual, there will not be any wishes or anticipations for this new year as "
the higher the hopes, the larger the disappointment." However as humans, we all hope
don't we?
Hope is something that deludes people from depicting a clearer picture, hope covers pain, hope is just an equal to hopelessness.
Enough of depressing stuff,
it's a NEW YEAR!A load of thanks toTan Xue Ling Michelle, for staying just a street away.
Sumithra Devi, my renowned bestie.
Toh Yi Ting Mabeline, my bestest best pal.
Lin Peirong, Power Ranger, Lee Mei Yi, Toh Li Xian, Eng Hui Shan for the great company.
Tan Qiu Bin Naomi, although you haven't been in my life for quite a period of time, but yes, I love you.
Lim Hui Min Geraldine, my tuition mate. (psst, how's Christian and what's-his-name? the braces nerd)
Lin Zijun, my anything-ask-me mate.
Tan Mei Lauraaaaaa, my stay-up-till-late-project-mate.
MARCUS. HAHAHAHAHA please do find me for advise, and seriously, Thank You, Brother.
I apologise for all the lack of replies to your texts or emails as I have
lost some interests in doing such things. If you have something to say or urgent to discuss, please
call me on my cell, though I might not answer or return your calls.
I apologise for the many things I have said or done to offend you because of my short fuse, or if I've been ordering you about. I have absolutely no intention to do so!
Goals for the New Year:I will Study Hard I promise!
I will find a job related to what I will study in the future
I will brush up my English Language
I will save my depleting bank statement
I will live my life.Message for the New Year:I love you, you and you. I am
so happy for the existence of you guys. I know I treat you all like
slaves and yes I have a
villainous mouth.
I will
not try to change, but I might
try to insult you a little less. But isn't that why we are friends in the first place?
I know we might not be able to meet up on a regular basis once we have our asses stuck on a chair and in front of a desktop, but I
KNOW that this friendship will never deteriorate, right?
Once again,
I love you guys.... Savor this moment as you will not get to hear this from me often, maybe on your birthdays!
Truckloads of hugs a kisses
qn
When darkness falls;
Where you are not only physically but mentally alone.
It's just the silence, the darkness, you, you and you.
And the tape in your head replays every downer.
about what you said, how could you have enhanced that conversation,
about what you did, and if there was a chance for reversal
and the list goes on.
It's all about fighting the demons within yourself.
To overcome, to conquer.
And failure is not an option.
Success is the mother of all failures, but yet accepting failure might lead to another failure.
Failure is just a heap of dominoes which will fall at a single touch.
This is just an excess of the encumbered thoughts unleashed at once.
Newer Posts
Older Posts