Sunday, June 08, 2008 @ 2:15:00 AM
I am a raving lunatic, Really.
I refuse to save your page as my favourites because I feel that it'll dirty my laptop.Okay, hated things aside, I have an essay due on Tuesday. I submitted my draft last Tuesday, and the teacher returned it on Thursday. She said some of my paragraphs are illogical! She even commented that "What is there is illogically unsound on ..." I can't read the rest. HAHAHA But she wrote
ILLOGICALLY UNSOUND. Man, I feel like a woodbridge runaway. "Again this is not logical.." Why Why Why, Why is she trying to make me feel like a lunatic writing an essay?
Seriously she makes me feel so inferior about my English. What the heck is Thesis Statement? But overall, she's a great teacher. By great I mean I feel she's a friend, I do not feel the teacher-student gap, which is really .... a wonderful feeling. =]
Newer Posts
Older Posts