Sunday, August 10, 2008 @ 11:33:00 PM
LIMPEIRONG
Been long since I did a photo post. Actually I don't even remember doing one. So yay! Here's a picture post!

Early Saturday morning, dragged we (Lim Boon, Lee Mei and I) lazy fat ass down to Lim Pei's house to give her a surprise. Haha, we ran up and down her corridor thinking it was her by her room. It were her sisters. -_-
After countless bugging for her to hurry and dress up, she finally made herself pretty pretty and off we went for FOOD. First stop, Din Tai Feng at Paragon.

XIAO LONG BAO IS HEAVEN!!

Some shrimp dumpling.
Yam Paste Dumpling. *SLURPP* As you can see, there are missing dumplings in the photo cause the two greedy pigs gobbled them up before I can react.
Then it was dinner at some pasta place at Takashimaya.
Lim Pei's salmon spaghetti.

Lim Boon's Fish and Chips.
And my Beef Tenderloin. *Slurpppp*
Yeah, a day of food, food and more food. It was night, and we made our way to.... Equinox. Wanted to catch the fireworks there, but didn't have the proper view. Saw bits of it though.
Ended our night at CHIJMES, Harry's Bar, to wait for Lee Mei to knock off from work. Yeah Yeah, I know what I said about not touching alcohol for a long long time. One Kurrant Vodka on the rocks, that's all. And maybe more on Wednesday? *sneaky smile*
The Birthday Girl in the middle. HAPPY 20TH LIM PEI! <3<3

Labels: Happyism
Newer Posts
Older Posts