I have made countless wrong choices. I have regretted, but regretting is useless because it doesn’t turn back the hands of time. Till a new regret is formed, then only the old regrets would have faded. One bitten twice shy you’d say, but I have no idea why, it doesn’t work on me. Again, again and again, I’ve made the wrong choices.
When I thought it was the best decision, when I am full of myself that No, I will never regret, when I thought nothing else would drag me under. It has to be a regret.
Yes, life’s full of regrets. Yes, I don’t practice what I preach. Yes, if you knew of all my regrets, you’d smack me across and say that I’m stupid.
Nevertheless, life goes on. Life plays me by me committing this heinous regrets continuously, toying and twirling me around its little finger, making a fool out of me. Life, is indeed a game, a game of regrets. - 杨宗纬 - 让