Tuesday, August 05, 2008 @ 6:32:00 PM
Examinations
One paper down, and one more to go. I can almost taste the sweetness of temporary freedom! I am so excited! I am very very very excited!!
So it was Math this afternoon. As I was sitting in the examination hall scratching my mosquito's-favourite-face on how to do the not-so-difficult sums, it suddenly occured to me that I AM SO LUCKY!
Day one of Math class, me and WY accidently (or not so accidently as WY said) stumbled into Class A. We were supposed to be in class B, but I, the-ultimate-late-and-blue-queen, went into A. Due to some reasoning of WY, we decided to go to the academic advisor and coerce him into letting us stick with class A.
I'm so happy I'm so glad~~Class A's tutor is filled with
nonsense fun. His mock mid term was almost exactly the same as the midterm.
SO........ His mock finals is almost the same as the finals itself! MWAHAHAHA
I'm so happy I'm so glad that I'm in class A~~Other than this, Really, I am not so lucky. There isn't miracles, but there is good luck and karma. I will go do some good deeds soon, like stop bullying laorenjias.
Okay, I need to go watch some sappy love movie for tomorrow's exam. Boohoohoo~
Jack! You jump! I jump! <3<3Toodles!
Labels: Lunaticism
Newer Posts
Older Posts