Wednesday, December 02, 2009 @ 12:21:00 PM
A Blue Blue Day
She peered out of the window and saw him coming. “
He’s coming right at me,” she thought. Her heart pounded with each step he took. “
He’s nearly here!”
She peered out once again, and he wasn’t there no more. “
How is this possible? He was walking right toward me.” Her body fell limp and slid down the bleached white wall. Worried he might be playing, she looked out yet again. It’s true, he was gone. “
He had walked past me,” she thought between choked breaths. She stood up, and walked out of the once welcoming doors. One step, two, she turned over her shoulders. Three steps, four, and slowly faded into the surroundings.
---
My neck fucking hurts, I can't turn to my right, up, or down. I have trouble even lifting up my hand. I have totally no enthusiasm to start reading my texts. Fucking neck ache.
It's wrong, so wrong.
It's not right, it's never right.
It's worse.
Labels: Angerism, Story
Newer Posts
Older Posts