My right lower eyelid has been twitching for the past 2 or so weeks. It's annoying as hell. It's said to be due to tiredness. Perhaps. Perhaps not, cause 9AM to 1.30PM classes and I nap from 3PM onwards to whatever timing I like.
It's (Thursday) night, but it feels like (Friday) night already.
It feels like it's a Saturday tomorrow.
But I don't look forward to weekends anymore.
This semester is one of the worst I've ever had. It's so torturous, so incomprehensible, so unbelievable. I have essays to had up every other week and I've to sit through lectures where I have absolutely no clue what the damned lecturer is talking about. And the best thing? I have
negative motivation to do anything at all. My behavior irks me, but what do I do? I sit back and point fingers at myself, nothing more.
Talks to self: Tell me, what are you gonna do about it?
Self says: Fuck off.