Thursday, October 28, 2010 @ 10:51:00 PM
Everyday is Sunday

Today, I finally set foot in the library after many years. I guess my
watch-miscellaneous-dramas-marathon has taken the toll on me. I have lost track of time, making me only able to differentiate night from day. Sometimes, I have to check the calendar in order to know what day of the week it is.
Back to my point of being in the library, I discovered myself. My choice of books pointed to one similarity. Beside the fact that they had cartoon covers and were mostly pinkish, the lead character shared some resemblance. Does my choice of books reflect who I want to be?
Their perfect job, and
their perfect life (without the twist).
My life so far, has been futile. My job hunt has been unsuccessful, thus leading to the imperfect life I am leading. Should I give up on finding the ideal? However, where does that leave me? Am I taking the step away from my perfect job?
As I circled around the idea of my perfect life, it struck me; perhaps it’s just not meant to be.
Just like the elderly man I saw mopping the floors of the MRT station. I am sure his perfect life isn’t to work till such an age.
After writing how “
I have discovered myself”, I believe I have once again, lost myself while in the process of trying to put together my thoughts.
Labels: Reflection
Newer Posts
Older Posts