Tuesday, January 31, 2006 @ 1:44:00 AM
HAPPY CNY!
It’s finally CNY! Can collect money! But 2006 is a damn bad year for me. My hands are now crippled. LOL this is one of the most serious accident. Thursday night, when I finished drawing my fashion illustration, I picked up my tiny eraser to erase the pencil marks. Erase erase erase. STOP READING IF YOU ARE FAINT HEARTED
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I felt a sharp pain on my left hand’s 2nd finger. MY NAIL HAD BENT THE OTHER SIDE!! it didn’t break lah! Geddit? Don’t understand ask me. Then it started bleeding! Profusely! My gawd.. it was horrid!
There are a total of 5 injuries on my 2 hands.
CNY means more bad luck. Got a swollen toe and 6 blisters. Man. Can this get any worse.
I have 3 deadlines this week and I only completed one. The rest? Forget it. I am too stupid. Ahhhhh
I want to live in a world where only happiness exists.
Newer Posts
Older Posts