Friday, April 06, 2007 @ 11:34:00 PM
The 193rd Post
I think I just broke my own record. I caught seven, I repeat, SEVEN movies this year already! =D Comparing to last year’s pathetic three.
So ironic, I borrowed DVDs since god knows when and I am only at episode 12! 12 more to completion! I am seriously sorry Laura; I will try my utmost best to finish the remaining!
This post has too many “I”s and it’s getting quite disgusting. It’s like I am so narcissistic.
Right...
Lastly, just to remind myself that my wardrobe is bursting and my wallet is getting empty. How I wish both of them are bursting. HAHA!
Happy Good Friday to all,
Happy belated birthday to my bestest best friend, Toh Mabeline
and to myself.
***
When you...When you wish for eternal happiness
When you hope things will be never ending
When you have given almost all
When you prepare for the worst
When you wish to return to the past
When you suspect the definition of eternal happiness
When everything is just an imagination
When that imagination is too profound to be understood
When simplicity is at its dip
When normality is too distant
When will all be comprehended
When happiness is too difficult to grasp
Newer Posts
Older Posts