Thursday, January 25, 2007 @ 12:42:00 AM
The year Two Thousand and Seven
Okay, sorry for the lack of updates, but I suppose no one comes here anymore.
I was dead. Literally dead, physically and mentally dead. Projects just keep rolling in and the deadlines are so damn near to each other. I am seriously deprived of sleep, and my body is awfully screwed up.
In year Two Thousand and Seven:
Everything has been good, except being dead. I am glad that 2006 is over. I admit it was not the worst year ever cause some good things did happen to me, but I lost something that will not come back in a while. Somehow, these good things did make up for those that I lost. =)
My only wish is that 2007 would be an excellent year for me, and of course for everyone, however, excluding those I dislike. Yes, I hear you, I am evil. But this is human nature! Loosen up folks!
In case you were wondering, I quit online shopping. I did not purposely quit it. But I just didn’t have the time and energy to do so. My life now consists of school, home and work, the end. I am not even a tele addict anymore. How miserable is that?!
I did not make any New Year resolutions cause I want to avoid disappointments, actually, I have never made new year resolutions. -_-'''
My message to everyone:
Wish you endless happiness - I know you already have happiness cause you know me, and that all your materialistic dreams come true! I love all of you out there and I know do too!
Happy Birthday Mother Earth!
Newer Posts
Older Posts