Monday, February 19, 2007 @ 10:15:00 PM
Don't you just love Studying?
Family Law is driving me up the wall till any moment now; I will burst through the roof and rocket into space! Supposed to “peer teach”, thus doing notes for my assigned chapter, and up till now, I have only done ¾ of ONE pathetic chapter. And guess what? It is already 11 pages! WEE! Don’t you just love reading notes?
=) (In case you didn’t know, that was a sarcastic smile.)
Okay, enough of talking about school; I have no idea why there are so many ants on my table. They are all crawling about merrily, finding sweet stuff to fill their tummies. Think I left some sweet wrapper some where that’s attracting these creatures. Dang~
Yes, it’s finally Lunar New Year, which means the year of the
Pig Dog is over!
=D Which also means that my bad luck year is over!
I hope!
======================================
Shout to all out there:Happy Lunar New Year! And as usual, have a MERRY year and enjoy everyday (and night) of your life!
=) =) Although I know it’s tough to do that, but just to let you know, I will be there for you no matter what!
=D Love!
======================================
I shaped my own nightmare;
Bounded by chains;
Held forcefully in place
My soul was forsaken;
Shredded fragments of a heart
In darkness I prayed;
Saved from the the abyss of despair
But I was once broken;
An illusion of colorful reality
The gap within the heart filled;
Emptiness was replaced with love
Healed by your touch;
Now blessed I may be
But will I still believe in fairytales
Newer Posts
Older Posts