Saturday, February 10, 2007 @ 12:58:00 PM
I. AM. PISSED.
I am so pissed that I am shivering in anger. Yes. I am on the brink of screaming my lungs out, marching up to that ASSHOLE and smack the brains out of him.
------------------The message below is directed to that certain person and it contains certain phrases that is not pleasing to the ear. If you dislike such terms, I suggest that you stop reading at this point.
------------------YES YOU! I AM TALKING ABOUT YOU
FUCKING RETARD! Either you are a very good actor or you think I am
that stupid. Well, let me tell you, you might
think I am relatively dumb, but I am SO not. And that huge brain of mine just tells me that you are a fucking asshole.
Everything you do disgusts me right now. Down to the oh-so-sweet things. I wonder how long are you going to keep acting. Isn't it tiring to act for a few consecutive hours? I will WAIT for the day where the paint on your not-very-well painted face gets washed away. You think you are so smart? Let me tell you, you are negative 12348.5415% smarter than me. Can you please disappear into the depts of this earth and never appear above ground to hurt people
ever again.
May the God bless you.
p.s. OH, and thanks to you, I slapped myself
THREE FUCKING TIMES.
------------------
The End
------------------
Newer Posts
Older Posts