Sunday, April 29, 2007 @ 12:45:00 AM
School kinda sucks huh.
School has just started. First week was for us to get used to school again, but I guess they kinda failed in doing that, well, for me at least. Tutorials start next week, and I have absolutely no motivation to do my HOMEWORK. Yes, I purposely made it sound primary school. Who uses homework nowadays anyway? We just call it tutorial. Dang~
I think I eat too much and it’s taking its toll on my stomach. I look 4 months pregnant and feel awfully bloated every other day. It’s such a sickening feeling. Why am I not doing anything about it? Cause I am being myself. I am a lazy pain in the ass. I only know how to grumble but I will not do anything to it. Yes, I am sorry if you didn’t know that!
I need motivation!!!
I should stop talking about myself. Then again, this is my blog, what else can I talk about. Geez. I am starting to contradict myself.
I found the reason why I did not reply when you spoke. It was because I was tired. You might say Effort. The cruel truth, yes I know. I pushed myself too hard, beyond what my body could handle, just so that the time spent could be longer, maybe...
Not just random thoughts. Not supposed to be here but it already is. So.... Good Night.
Newer Posts
Older Posts