Tuesday, May 08, 2007 @ 7:41:00 PM
I have something on my feet called a stupid Wart
I went SGH to cure what I thought was a corn, turns out to be an infectious wart. Its description is damn disgusting. Imagine the doctor telling you that
" it's actually a virus. You probably got a cut and bathed or walked bare footed in a public area. The [stupid] virus got into the cut and viola! a Wart is formed! A wart has it's own blood supply and it feeds off your body [oh my god] and you see little black dots on the wart? It is actually the clotted up blood vessels. "
I almost fainted when I heard that. I wanted to pluck out those stupid blood vessels so that stupid wart will starve to death.
I could not stand the pain any longer, so I went to SGH's Podiatary to get that stupid wart removed. They freezed that damn bloody Thing with nitrogen and it is supposed to blister. It is already the third time I went there and that stupid thing has not blistered. It has wasted me damn bloody $60!
Newer Posts
Older Posts