Monday, May 14, 2007 @ 9:59:00 PM
PMS-ing
God bless PMS.
God bless that damn bloated uterus.
God bless all the other damned symptoms.
It will be my 4th appointment at SGH tomorrow for that stupid wart. I really hope it is dead, but that hope is diminishing by the millisecond.
I am sad.
Adding on, a few weeks back when I was still digging my wart with a needle, my very smart mother accidentally kicked me and the damned needle poked into my thumb and it started bleeding profusely. Maybe because I started squeezing the sides. Now, there is a brown dot and raised skin around it - like a swelling. I really really hope it does not become a wart. Like seriously.
I am damn bloody sad.
And school work is piling higher and higher till it is taller than Mount Everest. I can't reach the top of the pile to start doing. Okay, useless humor. Yes, I did my homework, am still doing, will still be doing.
Life is so damn good right now that I can squeal in joy, open champagne and celebrate. Anyone wants to join me?
Newer Posts
Older Posts