Saturday, July 14, 2007 @ 2:03:00 PM
Stupid Nightmare
I had a nightmare the previous night. It's one of the only few dreams that I can so clearly remember.
I dreamt I was playing with my stuffed monkey when I accidentally
pulled off its hand. I tried “sticking” it back but it didn’t look like its hand anymore.
This is when it all happens!The monkey came alive and tried to kill me! (In the dream, I was lying on my bed all the while, like in reality) I tried all my might to prevent the monkey from killing me. I struggled like crazy. In my mind, I know I was dreaming. I kept telling myself “
Stupid idiot, you are dreaming. Can you just wake up?” I tried to shout but no voice came out. I tried this about 18478912 times, but to no avail. And when all this was happening, I was telling myself it’s a dream. Scream, shout or say something to wake the hell up!
In the end, I coughed and I woke up. I was still hugging that monkey.
[Edit]
Since Mabeline asked for it, this is the monkey.

[/Edit]
Newer Posts
Older Posts