Tuesday, August 07, 2007 @ 1:57:00 PM
Concealed negativity
I have changed, you say
Imbecile, you chided
Rude and insensitive, I am
I put too much thought into what is said that I have caused harm to myself and others. It's just sad how everything can change within a minute.
Life to death
Love to hate
You have no idea, you retorted
I too, have no idea.
Tell me,
What am I supposed to
do
What am I supposed to
say I hate this silence. This hatred brewing within your soul, the unseen grudges, the concealed negativity. The obstacle too difficult to cross, too high to reach, too far-stretched. Happiness is the final destination, but can I reach it before time runs out?
I lied about not bringing my thumbdrive, I choked on my noodles, I controlled my emotions, I ran all the way home so I would not have to pretend anymore. I missed you, so much.
Newer Posts
Older Posts