Thursday, July 19, 2007 @ 10:46:00 PM
The 212nd Post
Thusday equals slack day. BUT! I managed to do
some research for my project meeting tomorrow at 9 a.m.
Thursday also means Friday is tomorrow! Which also means the weekends are coming. =D
Tomorrow, I will go Ikea and then go Bugis, after lecture, and a talk which I will most probably fall asleep in, which ends at 5.30 p.m. Ambitious right? (I just realised I stared every paragraph with a T so now, I cannot start a new paragraph if the first word does not start with T. HAHA!)
Teeheehee. I made
strawberry fondue today. With fondue chocolate(It means chocolate specially for fondue). It looks very pretty, but does not taste as nice when dipped in milk chocolate. The problem with milk chocolate that it cannot melt beautifully. It will have lumps in it. I am sad.
Tada! I gave a dark red strawberry to the
person-who-fears-strawberry. If it is dark red, it's 99% that it would be sweet! But the
person-who-fears-strawberry-because-it's-sour , said it's sour! So fussy. Give after dipping in chocolate, also say not nice cause the chocolate is bitter.
Hard-to-please-person-who-fears-strawberry-because-it's-sour. HAHA!!
[As you can see, I made up random words that starts with T just so I can start the paragraph with a T. Stupidity and boredom gets the worse of people.]
That is not a paragraph, incase you didn't know. I just painted my nails black. I have difficulty typing now. I know it's driving me nuts. I have no idea why I just feel like typing alot today. I was wondering about what they say,
an ending is a new begining - A new begining of misery; A new begining of sadness and sorrow; A new begining of pain. I know there are exceptions.
[Did you realise I started every sentence with I in the previous paragraph? HAHA I did that on purpose. I know I am lame lah, so good night people. I hope crockroaches won't crawl on you tonight! =] Once again, good night!]
Newer Posts
Older Posts