Saturday, August 18, 2007 @ 6:01:00 PM
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is my bible. I carry it everywhere nowadays and read it whenever possible to. At the bus stop, when the teacher stops yakking, you name it.
I was reading it and this particular part cracked me up.
Extract from the book below. Stop reading at this juncture if you mind that 4 paragraphs of spoilers.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Running at Ron, she flung them around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. Ron threw away the fangs and broomstick he was holding and responded with such enthusiasm that he lifted Hermione off her feet.
'Is this the moment?' Harry asked weakly, and when nothing happened except that Ron and Hermione gripped each other still more firmly and swayed on the spot, he raised his voice. 'OI! There's a war going on here!'
Ron and Hermione broke apart, their arms still around each other.
'I know mate,' said Ron, who looked as though he had recently been hit on the back by a Bludger, 'so it's now or never isn't it?'
*
*
*
*
*
*
On a more serious note, on today's HOME, a man was jailed for raping his
OWN daughter. His daughter was 10 when he started molesting her, stoking her body at night, and then climbing up to rape her. The man has a wife and a mistress (the girl's mother), 2 women, why can't he just have sex with them?
Bastard.And the best thing is the daughter has forgiven him and she and her mother wrote a letter saying they have forgiven him after he has apologised. This man
does not deserve forgiveness, and much less leniency. He ought to be caned and be
imprisoned to the maximum.It has been raining for a few days now, and it's particularly cold today. I had the intention to dig out my Accounts notes and study probably one or two chapters depending on the amount of distractions I have. It seems like I will have to postpone this intent to tomorrow, and bearing high hopes that I will be able to complete it.
I am going back to my bed and hide under my comfortable blankets to continue reading my bible.
Good day everyone.
***Laying there falling asleep in your warmth
Securing your strong hands on my back
Feeling your steady breath ruffling my hair
Hearing your heartbeat against my cheeks
Smelling the after bath scent on your chest
This serenity I yearn to encompass
Newer Posts
Older Posts