Wednesday, September 12, 2007 @ 8:25:00 PM
A fucked up post
It just doesn't stop. You have absolutely no idea that these things hurt me like crazy. Everything's hidden, so concealed. But I am not stupid, neither am I smart. If I am smart, I wouldn't have landed myself in such shit. And what's the worst thing? I cannot confront you, because I'm not supposed to know. FUCKED UP are the words I can think of now. I am a piece of fucked up shit. I have never been worse.
Today's the first day of SIP.("Attachment") I have been doing photocopying and more photocopying. Filing and more filing. I hope this is not all I will learn during this program.
Tomorrow will be a better day, I hope.I tell myself to hate, to detest everything. But time and time again I find myself back to where I started from. Why is it so hard to do this? I need to find peace, the inner peace. Internal conflicts sucks to the core, especially when everyone is at home and I am not supposed to show any emotions, except that I'm happy or angry. I really need a shoulder lean on now.
Newer Posts
Older Posts