Friday, August 31, 2007 @ 12:44:00 PM
Exams are finally over, so is Company Law. So there’s a BBQ at East Coast Park later and I am bored to tears now. I was surfing friendster, as usual – my favourite hobby nowadays – and I saw a person in my friends list. Bak - Whom I have absolutely no idea who it is.
Then I went on to view my primary school profile and I read the school song:
Here's a rousing cheer for our convent dear in burghley drive so fair
May we be faithful to ev'ry rule to each tradition true
Through joy and woe we forward go
United great and small
In virtue simple in duty strong. Is the motto for us all
In virtue simple in duty strong. Is the motto for us all
I can only remember how the 1st line goes. HAHA!
Memories of the now-demolished school, of the school that I had not returned since I was 13. BOOHOO
I remember how me and my friends snuck out of the back gate or pretended we had to stay back in school so as to avoid taking the school bus back.
Which I suddenly remembered the school bus aunty who cheats our money, primary school students' money, by selling 1 packet of seaweed for 10 cents.
Those days we spent on the school backyard catching crickets
Those days we peeled flower buds to find green baby worms
Those days which we spent recess in class to clean the black board
Those days we spent scaring ourselves with stories about the school
Those friends I had lost contact with
Those days......
Newer Posts
Older Posts