Saturday, October 27, 2007 @ 2:08:00 PM
Shopaholic
Lets allow my inner brand whore run wild for today okay?
It started off with me sourcing for a nice bag and it turned out to be a full blown outfit sourcing.

Forever 21 Cropped Twill jacket
Amercian Eagle Woman's AE Pintuck Cami
Oli Twill City Shorts
Naturalizer Marmot (Sienna Brown Suede)
"Dior Gaucho" tote bag in washed leather
Coach Signature Stripe tote
It really ain't my fault that everything's grey and red..

Charlotte Russe Cropped Jacket (I just had to add this in although I know it doesn't quite match)
Same AE Cami
Hollister Co. Denim Skirt
Moda Now Sneakers
PUMA Sport Fashion Samadni Wns (Taupe Taupe)
"Dior Gaucho" bag in washed leather
These are to die for:

I am crazily in love with this. I will get it, I will get it. *chants*
Truffle Glare Shoe By Beatrix Ong £224.00Truffle satin Mary Jane style shoe with a strap. The shoe has a round toe with a 10cm slim heel. Lined in beige leather, with leather soles
There is really something up with me and Mary Janes.

COACH
Signature Stripe Tote US$268
Hamptons Suede Multifunction Tote US$398
SUEDE IS LOVE, didn't you know?
Newer Posts
Older Posts