Wednesday, October 31, 2007 @ 1:14:00 PM
Expression Without Judgement. Do not judge.
"Am I trying too hard, or am I too impatient?"
"Sometimes I wonder if I am of any significance.."
Questions you have asked, I now ask. Answers I have given, I now wait."Yours on mine,
yours in mine,
you on me,
a quiet trip."
Now I wish."Hope, is a lie, a self illusion. It should be thrown away. All I have is a small hope of a small request, but asking once is enough. I consider all the reasons and things you might think of and keep myself from saying anything. I kept it and walked away. Despite every reason fitting into place, I almost broke down. I feel like I have no say. "
I assured, now I need."Throw yourself to me like I throw myself to you,for you will be in safe hands for as long as you are willing.."
I am, but are you."Let's hope for a better future. =)"
Once our hope - diminished, lost, died.
Newer Posts
Older Posts