Friday, December 05, 2008 @ 12:16:00 PM
Hair
Exam fever is finally over. Tis the season to be jolly~ Falalala lalalala~
And because I'm so bored, and I need some suggestions on what to do with my hair, I came up with my hair timeline! HAHA
2005Prom Night. Few days after I burnt close to $300 for color, highlight and cut.

After I rebonded my hair

See the length! OMG
2006My birthday. WOW, my dad looks sooooo young and thin!

When my hair is at its longest. Playing with curls, so it looked terrible.

One month after my birthday. Within one month I changed 3 hair colors. Worn out dye to light brown straight to jet black. Horrible mistake! Made my hair look very coarse and dry.

This is the time when I went for my 2nd rebonding session which burnt off my hair and damaged my roots. Therefore, my hair went shorter, and shorter, and shorter.
(I went back brown after a few days)2007This is the hair I tie to work. Note the lighter shade at the bottom. Bleached it to get red, but failed.

I was mad I didn't get my red the other time, so I dyed my bottom hair red. Blood red.
Disaster Haircut with bowl fringe.


Finally I couldn't stand my frizzy damaged hair, I went to Toni and Guy and told the hairstylist, cut off as much of my damaged hair as possible. From long, I went to short. 20cm?
(This was a longer bob, I went back the next day and asked for it to be shorter)Kept a side fringe.

Hair grew longer, went a very short back, long front bob with weird fringe.

2008 As you can see, I still went back to my straight fringe. I decided to grow my hair out.


May 2008
BUT!! When I was at Timbre II, this particular girl sat in front of me. She had a very nice bob. Tempatation set in, and off I went and chopped my hair off at T&G again.

End 2008
No photo cause I've been bunning up my hair. I have not stepped into a hairsalon since then.
Please tell me, WHAT TO DO WITH MY HAIR!!
Newer Posts
Older Posts