Monday, February 09, 2009 @ 11:15:00 AM
Love is in the Air~
Shit.
I can't help it that I have a soft spot for your kind. I don't know why, I just keep falling in love with you. It's not a good thing, we all know it. You aren't that all good for me.
But...
I feel warm and fuzzy when you wrap your hands around me.
I feel safe and secure when you are around.
I feel that I can breathe when I hold you.
Your smell
Your warmth
Your presence
Everything is always about you.
♥
Yes, I love you,
knitted sweaters.
I just busted $35 on a Mango cardigan last week.
$25 just dropped out of my bank account a few minutes ago on a Hollister knit.
And I am about to spend $30 on an Old Navy cable-knit cape.
Save me from this!!! I hate online shopping!!!!
Newer Posts
Older Posts