Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 3:38:00 PM
Di-lem-uh
di⋅lem⋅ma [di-
lem-uh]
–noun1. a situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
2. any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
Dammit!
Choice 1: Study for NUTRITION for Friday's exam. For fucks sake, why study NUTRITION?? Cause it's a required module to be able to graduate.
Choice 2: Sleep! To gain back the sleep lost from last night. Sounds like a desirable alternative yes? NOOOOOOOOOOOO it's not........... Sleeping = time lost!
If I don't sleep I won't feel like studying! But if I choose to sleep, I might not be able to cause NUTRITION is swimming in my head.
This doesn't sound like a dilemma anymore. It sounds more like burnout, or maybe insanity.
I know I probably sound retarded, and will think that I'm retarded if I look back on this post.
(*&^%$#%^&%$#%^&*
Dilemma III have a job offer, which will start on Saturday till 3rd of March. It's a motor road show, which means I have to work weekends and even the coming PH. Which is ultra sad! I have plans already! But I need the cash. They're paying quite well.
Choice 1: Take the job and sacrifice bonding time.
Choice 2: Have more bonding time without the cash.
SIGH.
Labels: Angerism, blueism
Newer Posts
Older Posts