Sunday, May 10, 2009 @ 11:38:00 PM
Shit Happens ALLLL the Time
I swear I never felt like such an idiot in
my entire life this year.
Just because I wanted to do a photo blog entry and wanted to open Photoshop.
My scratch disk was full so I decided to shift my photo folder to D:/. After shifting, I saw 2 picture folder in the C:/ so
I DELETED ONE!!And
GUESS WHAT?? I deleted the one in the D:/ too cause I thought why have 2 picture folders!?!
他妈的臭乌龟王八蛋 ASSHOLE STUPID FUCKING IDIOT!
Oh fuck! Shit happens. I deleted my
7 years worth of photos with just
TWO CLICKS and a
PEA BRAIN.
Okay, I started a frantic search for a recovery data software. I found one, and have luckily recovered my photos.
PHEW.BUT it recovers the photos, not the folders. So I have to reorganise 7,000 worth of photos. I am not complaining, since I got them back. I have been doing this for the past 4 hours and I think I am getting closer to insanity by the miliseconds.
*Huge big grin*Labels: Angerism
Newer Posts
Older Posts