Friday, December 04, 2009 @ 12:09:00 AM
Siao Kia
Please allow me to immerse myself in some bimbotic insanity tonight. Staying at home 24/7 is driving me nuts. The only times I leave my house is to empty the trash. Oh, and driving on Monday too.
I wake up, and have been making milo and eating the same loaf of red bean bun for the past four days. The first words are spoken to my teddy bear. “Hi, lovely, mummy loves eww beri beri muchie. You shooo preddy, mummy love eww."
When I’m bored, I surf youtube for the weirdest/most unique people. I watched from part 3 till part 10. One shot. Other than that, I listen to Elvis Presley’s Fever on repeat mode.
And, I surf blogs too. All sorts of blogs. Whatever blog I can get my eyes on. I'm appalled at how people have the patience to do their hair+full face makeup+thick long fake eyelashes+dress-like-going-D&D. The most amazing thing is, most of them, are below 20 years old. APPALLING!
*Shriek* I just did my nails and it scraped against the under button of the keyboard! Chicken Backside Lame John!!
Oh speaking of nails, I don’t have jelly nails anymore! I have long pretty nails! Yay! But like not long enough leh. Need to grow some more. Took four months to grow out ok! Chris-tina said, “huh, mine like that is one week leh.”
I suddenly lost all momentum to type any more bimbotic things. Because I am very very disturbed my that scrap on my index finger. DBL FML (actually I'm not very sure what that means, but I don't care what you think.)
I’m becoming very vulgar. There’s no one to talk to, I stare at my computer, talk to my bear, eat, stare at my text books, eat, did I mention eat? OMF. I’m sure you’ll understand.
Labels: Lunaticism
Newer Posts
Older Posts