Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 12:13:00 AM
Stupid School
Today is probably the lamest day in 2010.
Stupid school decided to start at 0830 instead of 0900 due to the international students having to stay in school for a minimum of 3 hours. Long story short, stupid school. Two more semesters. *Chants* Two more semesters......
I had a 0830 lesson today, and the teacher is known to end class SUPER early, like in 15 minutes. She takes attendance, goes through the course syllabus, and THE END.
WTF?
I have to attend because it's the first lesson, and well, she takes attendance.
So, I left my house at 0720, reached the LT at 0830, she starts class at 0840 and by 0900, we're done.
Repeat after me. WTF.
I took 1 hour 10 minutes to reach school for a 30 minute class which is totally useless.
WTFWTFWTF
Wasted my travelling fees and my sleep. Z_Z
Labels: Angerism
Newer Posts
Older Posts