Tuesday, March 09, 2010 @ 12:09:00 AM
Doing it Correctly
After some soul searching, I knocked some sense into myself. I had to stop blaming others for my own failures.
I used to say I didn’t like Law, that’s why I didn’t bother to put in any effort. This resulted in an F in my first semester, and the first letter grade on my entire transcript. I smoked my way through my entire three years in poly. I got majority of Cs and Ds and only an A for color and composition. Having no more Fs was a reward.
What was I doing?I have no idea. I just used three years of my life doing some crap shit.
Now, I’d say, I was a immature girl who thought she had all the time on her hands to waste.
It’s not about liking it, but doing it correctly.It’s a whole new world out here.
Two years into my degree, I have to ask myself again, what am I doing?
I have disappointed myself again.
I don’t have a chance to redo this, to correct my mistakes. What I can only do now is to not let myself fall deeper into this blood sucking hole. This hole that I can never close.
I cannot afford this.
Labels: Life
Newer Posts
Older Posts