Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 9:19:00 PM
Whines About School and Driving Test
Third week into school, and I feel lazy as hell! For some reason, I am taking five modules instead of the usual four. Seems like this semester's workload is heavier than the rest.
If you have talked to me recently, you will know I am exceptionally stressed about something else.
Driving.
My goodness, it's driving me nuts! I feel like I have
zero talent in driving. They are removing the poles for parking in March, and my TP is in February. So I am stressing myself to pass. Also spent quite a bit of money on this. My instructor keeps patting his chest and saying "
wa scary!" I know........... I know.........
After talking to those who drive, and observing others, I
THINK I'm getting better. At least I don't need help on the road anymore.
DAMN, I need to pass...... =(
Labels: blueism
Newer Posts
Older Posts