Sunday, March 13, 2011 @ 11:14:00 PM
Unhealthy to the Maximum
After I recovered from my almost-serious-flu, I suffered an infection.
After I visited the doctor and got the infection cured, I was rewarded with a small bump on my tongue. After a few days, it developed into a mega ulcer. I am experiencing much difficulty swallowing, which results me in eating very slowly or eating half the amount.
With the ulcer still nested on my tongue, I woke up with blurred vision in my right eye. After visiting the optician, and concluding there is nothing wrong with my cornea, I am still experiencing slightly blurred sight. Should the blurred vision persist, I will have to visit an eye specialist.
I am NOT anticipating what will happen to me next. As WC says, "YOU NEED TO EXERCISE MORE AND DRINK EIGHT LITERS OF WATER EVERYDAY!"
Someone, please correct him.
Labels: blueism
Newer Posts
Older Posts