Sunday, November 21, 2010 @ 2:13:00 AM
Beliefs?
Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Do you believe in fate?
I was wondering if one had done things differently, will the conclusion still be the same. I used to believe quite strongly that fate lies in your own hands. Well, note the word, used.
I'd like to think it still does. However, various happenings led me to believe otherwise.
These
beliefs are dragging me down to hell. The frequent conflicting thoughts are so inconsistent that I have no idea which to conform to. This results in, of course, no results.
At these conflicting moments, the best thing would be to hold a raspberry macaroon in one hand, and a glass of sparkling rose wine in the other, while staring into space. I stand corrected - the best thing would be have a plate of assorted macaroons and a bottle of sparkling rose wine in front of me, while staring into space.
(Of course, this is exactly what I am craving for now.)
Naturally, nothing will result from this "moments".
At least I know there's one thing consistent about me, that I always harbor conflicting thoughts, thus losing myself.
Labels: blueism, Life
Newer Posts
Older Posts